Rosemary's work has received numerous First prize awards and highly commended certificates. She currently finds her inspiration in Cardwell, tropical north Queensland where she and her husband now reside.
Rosemary came to Australia from England when she was six and obtained most of her education in Melbourne.
She has worked in different areas around Australia and often wished she could capture the unique wildlife and landscapes.
In 1990 she moved to the Pilbra area with her husband and found time to be able to go to college to study art.
She loves trying new techniques, mediums and ideas and hopes that when viewing her art, it gives you as much enjoyment as she had when creating each piece.
Her range of work extends from creating sculptures, murals, designing badges, wind chimes, pottery and all mediums of drawing and painting.
She has displayed her work at:
- Karratha college art exhibition, Karratha.W.A
- Karratha airport, Karratha.W.A
- Red Rock Café, Wickham.W.A
- Samson Resort, Point Samson .W.A
- Karratha art and craft exhibition ,Karratha. W.A
- Cossack Art Award ,Cossack .W.A
- Wickham art expo, Wickham... W.A
- Hamersley Iron Office, Dampier. W.A
- Robe River Iron Visitors Centre, Wick ham. W.A
- Cossack Post Office, Cossack. W.A
- Susan Shirtliffe Gallery, Mucure Inn, Karratha,W.A
- Karratha Shopping Centre, Karratha.W.A
- Pilbra Fine Art Gallery, Karratha. W.A
- Rio Tinto Building, Perth .W.A
- Hobart Art Awards, Hobart. TAS.
- Sarina Art Extravaganza, Sarina. QLD.